101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. There will be a lot of ramblings about my sewing. I have been sewing most of my life. My mother was a wonderful seamstress and taught me her love of sewing. I mostly sew clothing but sometimes venture to home dec and quilting. I sew mostly for my grandkids. I currently have 26 grandkids and 5 greats. This week was quite hectic trying to get Sophie's outfits done for school. They celebrated the Hundredth day of school and the 101 th day. So of course she needed outfits. The 101 was easy. Dalmatians of course. The hundredth day was more of a problem. I saw a outfit in the latest issue of Ottobre Designs magazine a outfit that fit the bill. It had a polka dot peasant top and a skirt with polka dots sewn on. I just had to cut out a hundred dots and sew them on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thrilled to see you blogging Karen! And how great to see pictures of the grandkids again. :) I'll be adding your blog to my list of favorites.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete