101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Monday, February 14, 2011

100 and counting


Well the hundreth day of school arrived. I needed to do a outfit for Lucy as this is a big event in kindergarten. Sophie had a skirt with a 100 polka dots. I had to do something a little differant this year. I decided to go with a 100 buttons. I did a red twirly skirt and sew on 75 buttons. The other 25 went on a white tee shirt. All I had available in a tee shirt to fit Lucy was a short sleeve. With the extreme cold here I knew that would not do. I had some red knit left from some red tights I had made. It was perfect to add on to the sleeves. I tied the buttons on with embroidery floss and left little tails. I think it turned out cute. Lucy was very happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute. I sure wish I would have asked for some help in making a 100 day outfit for Isabella.

    ReplyDelete