101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring is here


I made this spring dress for a friends daughter. I think it looks so sweet and springy. I love all the cute little animals around the skirt, It is so cute and I think it will go all summer long. Of course a tee shirt can always be worn under it. Although you cannot see the big bow on the back I think it really helps set it off. I love little sun dresses on a hot summer day. Of course they are cute anytime.

3 comments:

  1. Isabella LOVES IT. She said "I love both dresses but the bunny dress is my favorite."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen! I saw this and thought of you. Don't know if your grand daughters like dolls or have American Girl dolls but I saw this page that offers free patterns for doll clothing.
    http://libertyjanepatterns.com/2011/04/free-american-girl-doll-dress-pattern.html

    ReplyDelete