101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to School


I finally got Sophie's outfit done with time to spare. I think the skirt turned out really cute. I used the print tulle for the ruffles. There are red knit shorts under the skirt. I also made a matching headband. I just blinged up a tee shirt to wear with it. It does look a lot cuter on. I am so glad I have the back to school dresses done for tomorrow. I went looking in the tweens favorite store for ideas. I have now bought fabric for more outfits. I finally am getting back in the sewing mode.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back in the sewing mode. I love it when I see a new post from you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, I won the tickets for The Muny this coming Friday. I was wondering if you'd like the tickets. We won't be able to go. Send me either a private message on the MLM site or send me an e-mail (click on my profile here on blogger) or you can call me if you still have my telephone number. I was told the tickets will be put in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete