101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Monday, May 31, 2010

Inspiration


I was thrilled to see my local fabric store displaying so many kids clothes. It is a full service fabric store not just a quilt store but they do show a lot of quilts. I was really surprised when I stopped by for their big sale today. Lots of children's clothes were on display through out the store. They are also selling a lot of patterns from small designers. Everything was well made and very cute. The store was so crowded that I couldn't take pictures of everything. I did get one of the front window. I wish I was a better photographer. Hopefully you will get the idea. I am so lucky to love in a city with some very good fabric stores. Remember if you have a good fabric store nearby please buy from them before you lose them.

1 comment: