101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Friday, June 4, 2010

Another teacher gift




Another teacher gift My daughter had all the kids in my granddaughters class draw a quilt block. It was fun to see how some got creative and others just a plain stick figure, I put them together into a quilt for her teacher. We needed 3 more blocks so I printed a class photo on fabric. On the other 2 I put the school name and year and the class moto. Remember I am not a quilter. I really struggled with this but was determined to get this done. I can make clothes all day long and no problems but quilting drove me nuts. The teacher was so thrilled with it. It is now hanging in her classroom. I am so glad this is done. Now back to sewing I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment