101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Black and Whites



I am getting in the mood for spring clothes. My new Chasing Fireflies catalog has arrived and really put me in the mood. I made Miss Lucy a Claire Marie topcoat by Izzy & Ivy. It is so fast and easy. I used a black and white print accented in solid black. It is lined in white with black polka dots. I am very happy how it turned out. I used the pattern with the hood. You can do it without the hood and do it in one fabric. I am sure I will be using this pattern again. I hope you like it as much as do.

3 comments:

  1. Completely Adorable! Again with the talent. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how it looks it black and white! Too cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love the fabrics you chose and how they work together.

    ReplyDelete