101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Ducky



I have a few baby showers to go to, so I have been making baby things lately. I found this fabric with ducks already appliqued on it. I lined it with the blue Minky. I love the feel of the minky fabric. It is so soft and cuddly. I started of thinking what else would go with the duck fabric, I decided to make a growth chart. I appliqued on the duck on the fabric. I than decided to do a tree. The raindrops show the feet and the lines are the inches. It was a fun and easy project. I next made the little wrist toy out of my minky scraps. I also included a music box inside that played Jesus loves me. Next I went to bathtime and did a towel with the duck applique in the corner. I made the towel square to make it easier to wrap the baby. And finally a knit sacgue for bedtime, It made a wonderful shower gift and so easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment