101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pink and Brown Polka Dots

I just finished a new outfit from Ottobre. It is the skirt with flounces. It was in 1-07 #15. I have made this several times. everyone really likes it. I had some pink with brown dots that I really liked. I was lucky to find brown with pink dots. I could not find any brown knit for a tee shirt, so I went on a hunt. I know I could have ordered some but did not want to wait.I looked at several stores for brown tee's but could not find one. I finally found some at Old Navy. I was totally shocked at how bad their quality had become. When I sold on Ebay we used them a lot. They were not the best but a lot better than now. But they were brown. I am going to make 2 more for other grandkids. I prefer my live models but they are a hour away and didn't want to make the drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment