101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thanks


I want to thank Peachy from Peachy Sews for nominating my blog. Sewing has been my passion since I was a kid. Since I became a widow I have really turned to my sewing. I am the mom of 8 kids and 26 Grandkids and 26 greats. I currently have my dream job. I drove a school bus for 20 years. After retiring I started working part time at a local fabric store. I eventually moved to the sewing machine department selling and demoing machines. The store I work at will be closing in 6 weeks. They have 2 other fabric stores. I have decided to really retire this time. I will now sew full time. I have to sew up my hugh stash of fabric. I have several machines. I have a Babylock Ellegante,Babylock Ellure serger, Babylock Embellisher, Bernina Babylock Ellageo, Babylock Quilters Choice Pro & frame. and a Brother Ultra and a old treadle. I also have a wonderful sewing room a friend did for me,
I will nominate the following blogs.

Made By Rae
SquigglyTwigs Designs
mermaids
Sprouting Flowers
All This and now what?
Sew Pretty Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment