101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wonderful Book


I just received a book I ordered. It is Sewing Clothes Kids Love, by Nancy Langdon of Fledge* Studio Tantrum & Sabine Pollehn of Farbenmix. I got it from Amazon for $ 16.00 It is worth every penny. Lots of great tips, patterns and great pictures, I highly recommend it for anyone that sews for kids, boys and girls. These are two very talented ladies, I love to make clothes that are different. I like to get creative and have fun making things. The European look is so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I got this book recently, too. Isn't it incredible! I haven't done anything but trace patterns yet, but have great plans. Thanks for sharing what you are making from it.

    ReplyDelete