101 Dalmations

101 Dalmations

Hundred day

Hundred day
Polka Dots galore

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trying to get inspired.

I have been busy looking through boutique catalogs, pattern magazines, looking at ebay and etsy, lots of blogs. I am trying to get inspired for spring outfits. I love looking at Chasing fireflies and Wooden Solder catalogs. They have some very different ideas. Ottobre Designs, Farbenmix, Sue & Blue and Bizz Kids have some great patterns. I like to take a pattern and see how I can change it around. I guess I like to be different and not wear what everyone else does. I am a boutique clothing nut. When I travel I look for all the boutiques I can find. Adult and children, I don't care. You never know where you will find a great idea. I also look at movies for great clothes. Old movies have wonderful ideas. I am also trying to use some of the fabrics in my stash. I hope to have a new outfit up tomorrow. I better get back to the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment